Case # I: The Charge
Los Angeles County Racist Policies, Practices and Dwelling Codes of Against US Black Citizens
LA County and City proper: USA Capital of Homelessness; and That of Homeless, US Military Veterans
“Homelessness is the ultimate statement of what is wrong within society”
The Hon. Cong. Maxine Waters
“Homelessness is the moral issue of our time.”
LA Mayor, the Hon. Eric Garcetti
The Citations of The racial demographics –
- US black citizens are 8-9% of general LA population, yet over 40% of homeless:
- In Central City East, dubbed, “Skid Row”, the “ground 0 epicenter and black hole vortex” of homelessness, 90% of homeless dwelling in inhumane subsistence on sidewalks, are black men, then black women, and their children, followed an ethno-racial mix of others.
- These statistics in the national capital of homelessness reflects that which is nationwide, particularly in urban and suburban centers, that being, black citizens are circa 12% of general population, yet, over 60% of homeless.Los Angeles County is cited for the violation of Civil Rights against, American-born, US black citizens, i.e., the descendants of chattel slaves, et al, by the implementation of Black Codes-Jim Crow policies and actions:
- Sanctioning Illegal Outdoor Homelessness Shelters
Los Angeles County has for thirty-three (33) and is continuing to sanction its cities, particularly LA City proper, to operate illegal, outdoor, sidewalk encampments shelters in violation of its own public health, safety and building codes, threatening neighborhoods, commercial and retail business areas, as well the homeless persons themselves, by its/their non law enforcement policies, i.e., the Ban.
- Black Code-Jim Crow Zoning of the Homeless
Zoning homeless facilities in light to heavy industrial areas, reminiscent of Black Codes-Jim Crow laws of racial-class segregation, i.e., “other side of the track-ism” (OSOTTISM), thereby violating the 1964 Civil Rights Act, as well as the 14th Amendment-Act, noting Section 1 “as is enjoyed by white citizens.”
- Racial, Class, Political Prejudice Against Black Activist
- For decades, the continual practice of racial, class, political prejudice, and in many cases, persecution of this Union republics’ foremost and leading, Civil Rights-homelessness activist, who happens to be black, as is the overwhelming disproportion of his fellow.
- Other than his legendary, successful, unprecedented in US history, world renown Dome Village, transitional, transportable, shelter-housing for homeless persons, the transforming ideals and objectives most likely to empower his fellow black citizens has been summarily, without justification, been rejected.
The aforementioned violation of the 14th Amendment -1866 Civil Rights Act, Section 1, citizenship of black citizens, triggers the imperative for immediate, EMERGENCY national security crisis, Presidential Executive Order(s) actions to rectify it, specifically executive the edicts of Sections 2, 4, 8 and 9, as well as Constitutional laws such as:
Article I, Section 8, O stating – To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
Article II, Section 3 stating, “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.”
Article IV. Section 4 stating – The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence.
Note: “domestic violence” is being committed against black citizens of the United States of America, Union republic.